Wednesday 25 May 2011

Haas

With winter arriving in all her glory (wind, rain, cold, alles) this week, we did the only appropriate thing, we hit the coffee shops....
First up is Haas, a gem of the Bo-Kaap. Great coffee, delish fig, cinnamon and apple muffins and beautiful creations in the shop next door – Haas has it all. It was the perfect place to start off the celebrations for our friend Lindy's birthday (happy birthday Linds!).
















Afterwards we explored the area a bit and found this scooter garage just down the street. There is so much to discover here that another Bo-Kaap adventure is definitely on the agenda!




2 comments:

  1. oh, my, HAT - u were right - I love it!!! I want some of those ceramic things..... Thanks for inspiring me to make a visit to haas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Haas!
    You took such a lovely pic of my "know thyself" hoop. nice! x

    ReplyDelete